Chief Financial Officer
We're looking for a proven leader to join our team!
With the invention of the world’s first beverage printer, the Ripple Maker, Ripples created an entirely new category: “Beverage-Top Media”. Ripples is a beverage marketing platform that utilizes the surface of foamed drinks (beer, cocktails, coffee, etc.) as a communications medium, creating exciting engagement with consumers. Ripples-based campaigns and promotions increase both beverage sales and market exposure (especially on social media, as Ripples seflies go viral). Ripples’ platform features a dynamic content feed and big data analytics tools to measure the impact of bev-top media on bottom-line business results.
We are looking for a CFO to join our legendary team! If you are a passionate, self-motivated, team player who likes to work hard while having fun – you fit right into our DNA! Our Ripple Maker is a fun product and puts a smile on our customer’s face – and we want our financial lead to echo just that!
Working as a key member of the executive management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for financial strategy, financial analysis and planning, budgeting, forecasting, accounting, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, and fund raising. compliance, legal, and sales operations.
• Develop a finance strategic plan in coordination with the CEO.
• Support fundraising activities.
• Lead investor relations activities of the company, foster relationships with the investment banking community, shareholders, and analysts.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & accounting functions of the organization; understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile; Monitor all open legal issues involving the company; maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- • 10 years of experience as CFO in a company funded by external investors.
- • Experience in negotiating and closing major financial transactions.
- • Experience in a Hi Tech company- preferred.
- • Experience leading all accounting, finance, and treasury functions as well as legal and operational .
- • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and a CPA or MBA- preferred.
- • Experience in implementations of ERP systems such as Oracle Netsuite.
- • A proven business executive who is strategic, practical, and hands-on, goes beyond the financial role, and serves as a key executive in all aspects of the business.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- • A sense of urgency and ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- • High energy, personal presence, and maturity. Leadership abilities to facilitate the best decision-making and values.