Our Seven Favorite Selfieccinos
Instagram-worthy espresso drinks (and cocktails, and cocoa) are our jam. Over the past year and a half we’ve been excited to see Ripples roll out in the US, Europe, and Asia, and we’re looking forward to bringing the Ripple Maker world-wide in 2018.
One of favorite parts of Ripples have been the Selfieccinos. With the Coffee Ripples app, you can find a café near you with the Ripple Maker, and send any image from your phone to get printed on top of your drink, in just a few seconds.
Here’s a collection of a few of our favorites. Share yours with #drinkripples.
1. K-Pop. Custom coffee. That’s what we call Easy Love. Aren’t the lads from SF9 super drinkable?
2. Just an Oscar Winner. NBD.
3. I love you a latte.
4. Dritan Alsela is a legend. It was so lovely to have him visit our booth at HOST Milano (and yes, he drank his own face).
5. This coffee has Brazilian TV Hostess Beca Milano’s name (and smile) written all over it.
6. Even robots like to drink selfieccinos at CES 2018.
7. This one is a puppuccino. Technically.
Ripples can be found in select cities across the North America, Europe, and Asia, and we’re expanding every day.
Ready to get in on the fun? Download Ripples app to see if we’re in your town. And be sure to tag us (we’re @drinkripples) in your posts so we can share in the fun.
Leverage those beverages for your customers