Turning Pints into Personal Experiences with Beer Ripples
Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, Ripples™, the innovative marketing platform for powerful and dynamic customer engagement, has unveiled its newest creation, Beer Ripples, which puts personalized content onto pints in seconds. Designed to help bars, restaurants, clubs, hospitality owners and brands increase their engagement with their customers, Beer Ripples turns any foam-topped beer into a joyful and Instagramable moment using the latest 3D printing technology.
“We are excited to unveil Beer Ripples and bring the same personalization to beers as we have over the past two years with coffee customers around the world,” said Yossi Meshulam, CEO of Ripples. “We have already served millions of Ripples with customers such as Hilton, Lavazza, Four Seasons, and restaurants and coffee shops around the world. Now, venues serving beer from pubs and clubs to hotels and sporting venues can take advantage of the opportunities for engagement, loyalty and emotional connection that Ripples provides.”
Beer Ripples is a revolutionary device that prints beautiful, high-resolution images and messages at the touch of a button, using Ripples’ malt-based ink. The Wi-Fi connected, counter-top sized device features a highly intuitive and easy-to-use touchscreen system, making Ripples a highly convenient and versatile way to transform a simple drink into a one-of-a-kind experience that keeps customers coming back for more. From printing four-leaf clovers to celebrate a favorite holiday, poses in a pint, clever messages for a friend or cheering on a favorite team, to branding and beautiful artwork, the possibilities are endless.
No special training is needed to operate the device, and the opportunities for creating content are infinite, allowing any bartender, event host or server to add a special touch to any brew.
Customers can even send a photo, personal image or message to the Beer Ripples through the Ripples mobile app.
Key elements of the Ripples experience include:
• Wi-Fi enabled device that neatly fits onto a counter top with a small 8.5” x 10.5” footprint
• Creates high quality images or messages on foam topped beer in just 11 seconds
• Ripples uses malt-based ink, producing beer-based shades and maintaining the natural beer experience
• Supports glasses up to seven inches tall
• Ripples’ provides content/images from it library of hundreds of images and messages. New images are regularly uploaded in real-time to Ripple Makers around the world
• The free Ripples app, available on both iOS and Android, allows users to choose an existing image from Ripples’ content library or submit an image from their camera gallery to be printed on their drink.
Leverage those beverages for your customers