Find out how Guinness increased their beer sales by 26% in a 3-month bar pilot with Ripples!
- Blog The Bigger Picture: How the Global Alcohol Industry Is Responding to Covid-19 13.8.2019
Over the past few weeks, as COVID-19 continues to spread and containment efforts reach new peaks, global sentiment has turned
- Blog 5 At-Home Mixologists Share Their Favorite Quarantine Cocktails 13.8.2019
For better or worse, the shift towards at-home mixology couldn’t be more timely. This list of home mixologist influencers from
- Blog Responding to Covid-19: How Bars & Cafes Are Using Ripples 13.8.2019
The recent tidal wave of Covid-19 related memes underlines the power of positive content to help us cope collectively in
- Success stories The Guinness “Stoutie” 13.8.2019
Yes, you can print a selfie on the silky foam of a Guinness pint. It’s called a Stoutie – and people love it.
- Blog Fado Launches Interactive St. Patrick’s Day Campaign to Lift Patrons’ Spirits 13.8.2019
Interactive St. Patrick’s Day campaign will see fun messages and challenges printed onto pints of stout, creating theater and excitement
- Blog 5 Innovative Examples of Visual Storytelling by Big Beer Brands 13.8.2019
The maxim ‘Show Don’t Tell’ has never been more relevant for big beer brands. According to Nielsen, “three out of
industry insights you won't delete. delivered to your inbox weekly.
- Blog New insights to help you understand the Gen Z drinker 13.8.2019
Just when you think you’ve finally got a handle on millennials and all their very specific purchasing and drinking preferences,
- Blog Why beer brands still don’t ‘get’ women 13.8.2019
Don’t look now, but the commodity beer industry is stumbling like it just drank six pints of its own product.
- Blog 3 alcohol brands with a killer visual identity on Instagram 13.8.2019
We’ve said it elsewhere and we’ll say it here: social media and alcohol go hand in hand. Brand managers for
- Blog Ones to Watch: 12 Must-See Speakers at Night Club & Bar 2020 13.8.2019
For 35 years, the Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas has served as the annual gathering of America’s most
- Blog 6 Fresh Cocktail Trends for 2020 (And 3 That Are Definitely Done) 13.8.2019
Lay These Three Trends to Rest in 2019 First things first. Before we get into the cocktail trends that are
- Blog Share of Voice: 9 Influencer Marketing Stats Every Big Beer Brand Should Know 13.8.2019
There’s no question about it. In 2020, getting social media right is a must for big beer brands to connect