Food and beverage forecasting is not a science, and just like in any art form, trends in the foodservice world are constantly shifting to Reflect…
- Blog 8 essential types of social media marketing for restaurants 13.8.2019
In a few short years, social media marketing for restaurants went from a part-time, half-hearted effort for many to a
- Blog Escaping the Ordinary: The Reinvention of Hotel Guest Experience 13.8.2019
Today’s travelers are no longer content with merely visiting a destination and having the same guest experience as everyone else.
- Blog Chandon Launches Ripples Partnership at VivaTech in Paris (+Red Ink Coming Soon!) 13.8.2019
As the ‘world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation’, VivaTech in Paris was the perfect venue to introduce
- Blog 3 Delicious Cocktail Recipes by Mixologist Bob Peters 13.8.2019
We had so much fun with celebrity mixologist Bob Peters at the Night Club & Bar Show in Las Vegas last month
- Blog Turning great customer experiences into glowing online reviews 13.8.2019
Every business owner, manager and employee in the hospitality industry knows that online reviews are important. In 2019, this is
- Blog Ripples Partners with Japanese Beer Brand Suntory 13.8.2019
Ripples is excited to announce our partnership with the Japanese beverage company, Suntory Beer! Starting in April, Suntory plans to
industry insights you won't delete. delivered to your inbox weekly.
- Blog 5 Must-See Examples of Experiential Event Marketing 13.8.2019
Rare is the company that isn’t looking to make a splash at their next conference, trade show or product launch.
- Blog Introducing Ripples GO 13.8.2019
For the first time ever, the Ripple Maker is available for purchase for event use. Events are a demanding business.
- Blog One Ripple Is Worth a Thousand ‘I Do’s! 13.8.2019
Last fall, our Facebook team received a message from Emanuel Velez, a customer looking for a special cafe in lower
- Blog 5 Ripples Resources to Optimize Your Marketing Efforts 13.8.2019
Inviting customers to co-create their Ripples experience is a key step in getting the most bang from every beverage you
- Blog Ripples + Guinness = Stoutie (A Selfie on a Beer!) 13.8.2019
Today’s stream of digital communication is increasingly crowded, so Guinness and Ripples have partnered up to move the brand-consumer conversation
- Blog Customer Showcase: La Centrale Miami 13.8.2019
La Centrale uses Ripples to attract new customers – especially Millennials– inspire customer loyalty, and increase social buzz. La Centrale