Sales Manager – Japan
We are looking for passionate Sales Manager to join our growing team!
Tech-based, innovative, and fun - Ripple’s beverage-top media is a communication platform that is revolutionizing the consumer drinking experience.
With our dynamic feed of creative content, we help businesses such as Guinness, Hilton, and Google use the tops of drinks to tell stories, promote products, or just to say ‘hi’. Whatever they need to build personal interactions with their audience – one cup at a time.
We are looking for Sales Manager, a motivated individual that is a self-starter, intrigued with the Ripple Maker device and understands its engagement opportunity. Our system creates smiles, fun, and customer engagement. We want this person to emulate what our Ripple Maker creates. This person will accelerate sales growth by identifying new business opportunities, build the tailor-made proposals to convince with ripples’ innovation solution platform and close deals. This person will manage key accounts in F&B and Hospitality industries from lead identification to post-deployment upsells. This person will also manage transactional opportunities from time to time. This person will report to Head of Sales and Marketing in Japan and work closely with other local and global functions including regional sales, business development, marketing, etc.
We are looking for a person that is independent but a great team contributor bringing fun and positive energy to the team and to customers. Let’s create fun innovations together.
- o 5+ years of experience in solution selling, preferably with marketing/technology related
- o Proven track record in sales growth and key account management with healthy relationship building with customers
- o Experienced in developing new market and selling new concepts with creativity
- o Passionate and committed to drive results
- o Strong contributor to team with positive influence
- o Fluency in Japanese. Business level English.
- o BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, or a related field
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- o Experienced in food & beverage or hospitality industry.