Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team!
Tech-based, innovative, and fun - Ripple’s beverage-top media is a communication platform that is revolutionizing the consumer drinking experience.
With our dynamic feed of creative content, we help businesses such as Guinness, Hilton, and Google use the tops of drinks to tell stories, promote products, or just to say ‘hi’. Whatever they need to build personal interactions with their audience – one cup at a time.
We are looking for a Sales manager, a motivated individual that is a self-starter, intrigued with the Ripple Maker device and understands its engagement opportunity. Our system creates smiles, fun, and customer engagement. We want this person to emulate what our Ripple Maker creates. As a major responsibility, this person will develop sales opportunities by identifying various use cases, build the value proposition and close business. As a secondary responsibility, this person will need to engage new business opportunities with major F&B and Hospitality chains to develop chain wide usage strategy. We are looking for people that can work with customers to create the value proposition for the Ripple Maker in their operations from need identification to closing.
This position is a sales position with the goal to grow our customer base. It will be supported by customer service personal for both pre-sale support and post-sale follow up.
- 2+ years of experience in solution selling, preferably with marketing/Technology related.
- Experience with selling new concept, develop new market.
- Experience with creating new business opportunities.
- Willingness to travel (as there could be as much as 70%)
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great communication skills both written and spoken.
- Desire to ‘win the sale’, Work with goals to achieve and have the burning desire to beat those goals.
- Jump into existing opportunities with passion.
- Analyze the territory potential, track sales and status reports (Utilize our CRM – Salesforce daily)
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, or a related field
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Familiar with Hospitality or Food market.