Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a product marketing expert to join our team!
Ripples is the pioneer of Beverage Top Media, an innovative platform that offers creative solutions for increasing sales and engagement in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Event, and Media industries. With the company’s award-winning Ripple Maker, businesses serving foam-topped drinks such as draft beer, cocktails, and lattes can create drink designs and messages that are personalized in real-time to support promotional activities, as well as location-based social media shares and long-term brand awareness. Ripples’ innovative platform features a dynamic content feed and big data analytics tools to measure the impact of bev-top media on bottom-line business results. Ripples has been working with global brands in the food & beverages, hospitality, technology, and luxury industries.
We are looking for a product marketing manager to join our team of winners! If you are a passionate, self-motivated,
team player who likes to work hard while having fun – you fit right into our DNA! Let’s meet, drinks are on us.
• Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development through to product launch.
• Build short and long-term roadmap for our products by integrating customer feedback, data, strategic
trends, to continuously improve and expand product offering.
• Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to guide prioritization and make sure that product
development is focused and impactful.
• Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
• Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, training, etc.) that articulate the
benefits of our products
• Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers
through the sales cycle
• Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- • 5+ years of product marketing, product management, preferably in a related industry and or global B2B technology products
- • Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who can effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- • Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- • Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- • Ability to create, update, and maintain training documents
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- • Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- • Exceptional project management skills
- • Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.