Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsibility and Impact:
Mechanical design of beer and coffee printing machines that includes responsibility for the mechanical and engineering design of the machines from the development stage through the engineering to the completion of the transfer to production.
Education Required: Mechanical Engineer from a recognized institute in Israel.
- At least 10 years of design of products involving electronic circuits, motors, linear axis motion / shafts, and cables.
- Planning products in the field of home-size printers – an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding in the field of heat transfer, statics and dynamics mechanics.
- Including design of loads for a motion system, design of the motion rails, use of selection of fine motion components (bearings, axes, encoders, drive strips).
- Designing and production of parts made of Sheet Metals, Aluminum casting and plastic injection, parts for milling and engraving.
- Designing products for working in a food environment and understanding food hygiene - an advantage.
- Experience in preparing production files, assembly instructions and transfer from development to production.
- Working with external contractors in Israel and in the east for large quantities - an advantage.
- Understanding the environmental standardization and electromagnetic compatibility EMI / RFI.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Willingness to travel abroad to approve / supervise / Training contractors.
- Writing specifications for external contractors.
- Practical experience with PDM engineering.
- Intensive work in a dynamic environment.
- Support for hardware engineers and working with printed circuit boards layout offices.
- Sharp knowledge designing with SolidWorks at least 2016 version.
- Knowledge in DraftSight - an advantage.
- Using Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Required Languages: Hebrew at the level of mother tongue, English at a high level in writing, reading and speaking.