We're looking for a marketing expert to join our team!
Ripples is the pioneer of Beverage Top Media, an innovative platform that offers creative solutions for increasing sales and engagement in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Event, and Media industries. With the company’s award-winning Ripple Maker, businesses serving foam-topped drinks such as draft beer, cocktails, and lattes can create drink designs and messages that are personalized in real-time to support promotional activities, as well as location-based social media shares and long-term brand awareness. Ripples’ platform features a dynamic content feed and big data analytics tools to measure the impact of bev-top media on bottom-line business results. www.drinkripples.com
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our team of winners! If you are a passionate, self-motivated, team player who likes to work hard while having fun – you fit right into our DNA! Our Ripple Maker is a fun product and puts a smile on our customer’s face – and we want our marketing expert to echo just that!
- Responsible for company’s corporate & brand identity
- Manage and implement brand language, design through all touch points
- Develop and deliver an effective Communications and Marketing Strategy including product launches, campaigns, exhibitions and conferences
- Create global marketing communications materials including marketing collateral, presentations, videos, advertising materials and newsletters
- Coordinate and execute the company's exhibitions, launch events, distributors’ meetings, workshops, etc.
- Undertake continuous analysis of marketing and & consumer trends and initiate ways to modernize and improve marketing materials
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Marketing calendar detailing events, new product launches, shows and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product & R&D teams to assist them with meeting their commercial objectives
- Work closely with HR to plan and implement of employer branding initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in Marcom or relevant positions in B2B companies
- Global marketing experience is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills (English– mother tongue level)
- Demonstrated ability to work both strategically and tactically
- Vast knowledge in marketing (offline and online)
- Creative mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience in cross-company collaboration with different functions such as: Sales, Operations, Products, R&D & HR
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, positive attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with ability to work well in a fast-paced environment