Head of R&D
Responsibility and Impact:
As the head of the R&D you will be responsible for all the product development, current portfolio and future product roadmap. You will be leading a multidisciplinary R&D team, including software, server backend, frond-end, Mobile, Hardware, Chemistry.
Working in collaboration with marketing and product management on defining products, strategy and roadmap.
Working in collaboration with the operations team on moving from development to production.
Managing a fast-growing R&D team, currently 12 members, and probably doubling in the near future. Responsibility over design, team goals, timetables, and constant learning and updating in the latest technologies.
Being part of the company’s management team supporting strategic growth and business goals. In charge of both roadmap planning and development, and ongoing and advancement support of the current business.
- 8 years of professional experience managing R&D teams
- BSc/BA degree in Computer Science or related fields
- MA in related field and/or MBA – an advantage
- Hands-on technical experience driving architecture
- Understanding of the big picture and alignment of design with company strategy
- Expert in multiple technologies, programming languages including Windows, Linux, Web and mobile technologies
- Experience in high level SW and HW systems leading.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English writing and oral
- Passion about technology and data
- Drive to be the best