Full Stack Developer
Responsibility and Impact:
Tech-based, innovative, and fun - Ripples beverage-top media is a new communication platform that is revolutionizing the consumer drinking experience. We use cutting-edge technologies, including Node.js, React, microservices, cloud-based servers, distributed databases, containers. With our dynamic feed of creative content, you can use your drinks to tell a story, promote a product, or say hi. Whatever you need to build personal interactions with new and existing customers – one cup at a time.
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Designing and developing APIs.
- At least 3 years as a full stack developer
- Frontend: React , React Hooks, TypeScript, ES6, Redux, NextJS, CSS, HTML -must
- Backend stack: NodeJS ,Express , OpenAPI , MongoDB, Redis - must
- Testing frameworks - CucumberJS. Jest, Mocha, Chai, Selenium - at least one
- Agile methodology (working in Scrum) using Jira - must
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- AeroSpike, Neo4j - advantage
- Microservices architecture - advantage
- Istio, Zipkin - advantage
- Deep understanding in full-stack cloud systems, Microsoft Azure – advantage
- Background in BI – advantage
- Service mash – advantage
- Working with cloud services ( Azure . AWS ) - advantage
- Multi-Tier architecture - advantage