We're looking for a marketing expert to join our team!
Ripples is the pioneer of Beverage Top Media, an innovative platform that offers creative solutions for increasing sales and engagement in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Event, and Media industries. With the company’s award-winning Ripple Maker, businesses serving foam-topped drinks such as draft beer, cocktails, and lattes can create drink designs and messages that are personalized in real-time to support promotional activities, as well as location-based social media shares and long-term brand awareness. Ripples’ innovative platform features a dynamic content feed and big data analytics tools to measure the impact of bev-top media on bottom-line business results. Ripples has been working with global brands in the food & beverages, hospitality, technology, and luxury industries.
Do you have deep knowledge of social media platforms? Have you worked with influencers and social partners? Can you manage and execute campaigns to support the growth and expansion of company products and service? Are you a passionate person who likes to work hard while having fun? If you’ve answered YES to these questions, then we’d like you to join our team of winners!
• Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company
• Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
• Manage and maintain the company website (including all images, tools, and content)
• Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
• Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
• Look after social media presence across all channels (FB, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snap)
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging through our digital channels
• Create, update, and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and mailers
• Management of analytical tools
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ global experience in B2B & B2C digital marketing
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of E-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- English– mother tongue level
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Creative thinking with strong writing skills, while keeping an eye on budgets and business guidelines/policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work across a range of teams