We are looking for an Assistant controller to join our growing team!
Ripples™ is an innovative content marketing platform that offers the Food & Beverage, Hospitality and Event industries creative solutions for increasing customer engagement by printing directly on foam-topped drinks. With our dynamic feed of creative content, you can use your drinks to tell a story, promote a product, or just say hi. Whatever you need to build personal interactions with new and existing customers – one cup at a time.
Ripples is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, with offices in the US and Japan, servicing customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
Are you ready to start making waves with Ripples?
-Assist with monthly and quarterly closing.
-Assist with annual financial statements and audit process with our auditors and internal & external bookkeepers.
-Prepare management reports, revenue recognition, expense analysis and accruals, A/R and deferred revenue review and reconciliation, inventory, and cost accounting, across several legal entities.
-Assist with revenue recognition (US GAAP ASC606 accounting standards) calculation and analysis.
-Work with outside advisors to maintain statutory compliance for our Israeli entity, and our US, Japanese, EU and Singapore subsidiaries.
-Take part in establishing additional subsidiaries in Europe or elsewhere as needed.
-Prepare, analyze, and review with managers actual vs. budget quarterly reports, maintain budget records within NetSuite and support the annual budget process.
-Sales related assignments – Analyze sales performance, subscription renewals and manage sales commissions.
-Systems: Support improvements of NetSuite CRM and ERP;, Define reports in Microsoft Power BI to analyze company results
-Work closely with Operations and Sales Operations teams on supply chain management, inventory valuation and related processes, monitor A/R Aging, collection, and cash flow.
-Support the Group Controller with ongoing tasks such as materials to board presentations, company budget etc.
- B.A Accounting and economics, CPA
- 3 years of experience in US GAAP financial reporting, including internship. Big 4 accounting firm experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Strong attention to details.
- Hands on and able to create independent work products and reports.
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- IT system skills, ability to define cross functional processes in ERP and CRM applications. Proficient in MS Office.
- Collaborative, open minded and able to work in a fast pace environment with changing priorities.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Knowledge in NetSuite – Significant advantage.
- Experience with Startups, technology, or manufacturing businesses - Advantage.